View Full Version : SoonerCon 23

jerrywall
06-20-2014, 09:11 AM
SoonerCon 23 is next weekend at the Reed Center in Midwest City. I'm one of the folks who run it, so I'm gonna pimp it out a bit.

If you haven't been, it's a lot of fun. We attract about 2000 folks, lots of them in costumes (Star Wars, Star Trek, Fantasy, Movies, original, etc). We're sort of Oklahoma's ComicCon. And if you haven't seen storm troopers doing Journey on Karaoke, you're missing out.

We have anime voice actors, comic artists, book writers, film makers, musicians and more. Oklahoma's own Count Gregore is an annual attendee/guest.

We have a giant exhibitor's hall, and artists alley, club areas, 2 film rooms, 9 programming/panel rooms, a GIANT art show, a huge gaming room with both table top games and classic arcade games, and all sorts of fun.

SoonerCon 23 goes from Friday, June 27th at 10am until Sunday the 29th at 4pm. Friday we have free admission for active duty military.

If you have any questions, throw them my way!

so1rfan
06-20-2014, 09:27 AM
Cost? Website?

jerrywall
06-20-2014, 09:30 AM
SoonerCon 23 | June 27-29, 2014. Midwest City, Ok (http://www.soonercon.com)

If you sign up in advance, it's $20 for a day, or $40 for the weekend. At the door it's $25 and $50. Kids 12 and under are free with adults. You can get tickets online, or at any ticketstorm outlet.