View Full Version : Art of Shaving-Penn Square

Jeepnokc
05-13-2014, 07:50 PM
Was at Penn Square today and the Art of Shaving was closed. Sign in the door said they were closed due to the mall management. Anybody know what's going on?

positano
05-13-2014, 08:36 PM
No, but on a side note, if you are looking for a substitute, Carwin's is superior, IMO.

hfry
05-13-2014, 09:26 PM
I was in Art of shaving last night so I do not know why they wouldn't be open today.

Mel
05-13-2014, 10:37 PM
I do not get to PSM much. Did not know they had a Shaving Store. Like others here I've used Carwin's for awhile.

AP
05-14-2014, 08:52 AM
No, but on a side note, if you are looking for a substitute, Carwin's is superior, IMO.

Hands down superior. No question about it.

hoya
05-14-2014, 09:31 AM
They're both a bit pricey. You can get the same stuff on Amazon for cheaper. Carwin's is cool but I bought a merkur razor there and probably payed a third more than if I had bought it online.

SoonerDave
05-14-2014, 10:08 AM
Yeah since I started with the ol fashioned razor a few months back (and love it, BTW), I went into that store at PSM and kinda got some sticker shock. Still a relative noob at it, but it seems to me it'd be hard to keep up the sales volume at a place like that...bet the rent is a sizeable chunk of change...

seaofchange
05-14-2014, 03:17 PM
I was in Art of shaving last night so I do not know why they wouldn't be open today.

I was in there Monday night and bought alot of stuff. Husband said his shave yesterday was the absolute best ever. haha. and from a ladies standpoint - I much prefer how their products made his skin feel over his old razors. It was very impressive and we both think the products are well worth the price.

Not sure why they would be closed!