View Full Version : Midwest City Utilities

usafquez
01-04-2014, 09:10 AM
Whoever is managing the website should be fired. I've been trying to log in and pay my bill for the past few weeks and the Online Bill Pay doesn't work. I've tried the troubleshooting tips, different browsers, different computers. It's worse than HealthCare.gov

mmonroe
01-05-2014, 11:51 PM
Whoever is managing the website should be fired. I've been trying to log in and pay my bill for the past few weeks and the Online Bill Pay doesn't work. I've tried the troubleshooting tips, different browsers, different computers. It's worse than HealthCare.gov

Don't ever try to log in after 10pm ever.. always in "maintenance" at that time. I work with servers, there is no way that a backup or even credit card processing/eft takes that long to run.

They did however recently upgrade to a newer system a few weeks ago, it's not any better. The municipal utility is a joke. I'm glad they don't cover gas or electric, but then again, trying to deal with ONG or OGE is a nightmare on their own.

bombermwc
01-06-2014, 06:46 AM
You know most banks let you do bill pay without having to pay directly to the utility. So you can totally bypass the city that way.

mmonroe
01-07-2014, 03:36 PM
My bank wants to charge me to use bill pay. :(

bombermwc
01-08-2014, 07:06 AM
What!?!?! That sucks! TFCU actually encourages it with their click account stuff. It's actually worked out nicely for us. Do online statements (never look at them since I go online all the time), make 10 debit transactions a month, and use billpay (for free). Anything I pay more than once, I've added to billpay. A pack of stamps will last me almost a year now. And a box of checks even longer. If I didn't still give my offering at church via check, they would last even longer...and even that's going to billpay soon on a recurring basis so I don't miss a week being gone. <- strongly encourage anyone to do that!