View Full Version : HVAC Service's

Zuplar
11-08-2013, 07:41 AM
Well since it's getting that time of year where we need to start using our Furnaces I thought it might be a good idea to get my system tuned up. House is 7 years old, and hasn't been done in the 2 years I've lived in it. Anyone know of a good company to get this done by? I saw a coupon on Amazon Local for HVAC Solutions, but don't know anything about them. Thanks for any input.

tomokc
11-08-2013, 07:55 AM
You can usually find many special offers for fall service calls this time of year. Shop around.

Zuplar
11-08-2013, 08:19 AM
That may be true, but if the company isn't reputable, doesn't do me much good to get a good deal from them.

ctchandler
11-08-2013, 09:45 AM
Zuplar,
I have been happy with Comfort Guard for more than 10 years. I believe there is another thread where this was discussed, so you might find it for more ideas.
C. T.
That may be true, but if the company isn't reputable, doesn't do me much good to get a good deal from them.

Zuplar
11-08-2013, 09:58 AM
Zuplar,
I have been happy with Comfort Guard for more than 10 years. I believe there is another thread where this was discussed, so you might find it for more ideas.
C. T.

I had thought I'd seen something before so I'll look around. Thanks for your input.

tomokc
11-08-2013, 10:29 AM
http://www.okctalk.com/current-events-open-topic/34252-recommended-heat-air-service-companies-metro.html