View Full Version : Still in OKC...

Pete
08-19-2013, 10:03 AM
I leave town tomorrow but everything has been such a whirlwind (organized a massive class reunion in Devon Tower, stayed out all night, trying to conduct business, see family, friends, etc.) that I felt the need to apologize for not posting more or providing updates on lots of new info.

It's coming!

I did want to say briefly that I am so impressed with this city and that tons and tons of people came in from out of town for my reunion and virtually all of them said something to the effect, "OKC is *cool* now!" :)

OKCisOK4me
08-19-2013, 11:10 AM
So glad you've gotten to have a ton of fun this past 6 days or so! Was definitely a pleasure to meet you.

Pete
08-19-2013, 11:14 AM
I keep telling people I can't keep up with the fast pace in OKC and am looking forward to getting back to Los Angeles so I can slow it down a bit! ;)

kevinpate
08-19-2013, 06:44 PM
Safe travels.
Come back soon.

bluedogok
08-19-2013, 09:35 PM
I keep telling people I can't keep up with the fast pace in OKC and am looking forward to getting back to Los Angeles so I can slow it down a bit! ;)
That is what happens when traveling, trying to cram so much into such a small window. Seems to always happen to us.

The last time I was in town was my 30 year HS reunion last June (2012). PCW has homecoming and the OU-Tech game on the same weekend in October, that will probably be the next time we make it back.

Have a safe trip back.