View Full Version : Lucas on KFOR

stratosphere
06-06-2013, 05:24 PM
Okay, pardon my ignorance, but why does KFOR keep running these dumb Lucas skits every week? Im sure he's a nice guy and fun to be around, perhaps even funny in real life, but unfortunately that does not translate well over the air. And that's putting it nicely....

Is he some local celebrities' kid? Im just trying to figure out how he's still on TV in his current capacity.

SOONER8693
06-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Okay, pardon my ignorance, but why does KFOR keep running these dumb Lucas skits every week? Im sure he's a nice guy and fun to be around, perhaps even funny in real life, but unfortunately that does not translate well over the air. And that's putting it nicely....

Is he some local celebrities' kid? Im just trying to figure out how he's still on TV in his current capacity.
Agree 100%. This kid is not funny, just plain stupid stuff.

jerrywall
06-07-2013, 01:21 PM
Oh, I like him. I think he's fun. He really got going with his 2 Movie Guys thing, and how he's on Wake Up Oklahoma on 43, plus his regular segments on KFOR. He also does tons of commercial spots. Been all over the place, doing radio, print, tv, indy film, etc. Plus lots of comedy. I get he's not everyone's taste, and comes off a little goofy, but he's harmless.