View Full Version : Ipad problems

gsan
01-23-2013, 07:44 PM
I use my iPad to visit okctalk, but for the last several weeks when I come to the forum I cannot few the discussions. I can view the article, but I can not look at the posts.

Please help.

Thank you.

okcfollower
01-23-2013, 09:31 PM
Mine has been working fine

BBatesokc
01-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Hmmm, I use mine for that purpose too and it works fine for me. I use the default Safari browser.

You might try deleting the browser completely from your iPad and re-downloading and installing it. I've had to do that with 'Find a Friend' when it started refusing to open.

Keep in mind, you may lose any bookmarks, etc you have saved.

You might also try downloading a different browser and see if it works for you. If so, then its definitely your browser and you should replace it.

Snowman
01-24-2013, 07:52 AM
I don't think you can delete Safari. Powering it down (hold both home and sleep buttons for like five seconds then release, a slider will appear to turn off) or try clearing the cookies and data from settings -> safari

BBatesokc
01-24-2013, 08:58 AM
I don't think you can delete Safari. Powering it down (hold both home and sleep buttons for like five seconds then release, a slider will appear to turn off) or try clearing the cookies and data from settings -> safari

Ah, good call. I just tried and it is one of the few apps the iPad will not let you delete.

BoulderSooner
01-24-2013, 09:44 AM

you could also try the hard reset ... hold both home and sleep buttons until the ipad restarts ..

gsan
01-26-2013, 06:13 PM
Thank you.
Cleared my browser and all is well.