View Full Version : New Business Across from Dick's on SW 19th?

SoonerVIC
12-11-2012, 08:51 AM
Just wondering what is being built on SW 19th across from Dick's Sporting Goods??

Jesseda
12-11-2012, 09:13 AM
Just wondering what is being built on SW 19th across from Dick's Sporting Goods??

so far three things are suppose to go in that area. A santa fe steak house and a large gym anda hemisphere furniture store

Tavia
12-11-2012, 10:15 AM
I think that Hemispheres is going to be off Telephone Road, the gym is already under way. I think this might be in reference to the strip mall looking place that just got started.

Jesseda
12-11-2012, 11:36 AM
I think that Hemispheres is going to be off Telephone Road, the gym is already under way. I think this might be in reference to the strip mall looking place that just got started.

Does anybody know if they are going to be removing or relocating more of the trailer park? Reason Im asking is that road they built between the bank and carls jr dead ends at a bunch of trailers. just curious as to what will be of that

3labdad
12-18-2012, 09:23 AM
Does anybody know if they are going to be removing or relocating more of the trailer park? Reason Im asking is that road they built between the bank and carls jr dead ends at a bunch of trailers. just curious as to what will be of that

Max Morgan BLVD runs into 17th street which you can turn east and take to Telephone Rd. You will end up next to Okie Express Car Wash. It makes for a nice shortcut if you are on telephone and headed to Target.

mgsports
12-18-2012, 01:20 PM
They would only move them for more Development.