View Full Version : My New Movies

SoonerQueen
11-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Looking forward to seeing 4 new movies. We see Skyfall Wednesday, Lincoln Thursday, and then next week we see Silver Linings Playbook and The Sessions. I love my free movies.

kevinpate
11-06-2012, 09:02 AM
Sounds like a fun rewards or promo program you've latched onto. Enjoy!

SoonerQueen
11-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Sounds like a fun rewards or promo program you've latched onto. Enjoy!

We saw the new Bond movie Skyfall tonight. It might just be the best Bond movie yet. I hope you all go see it.

GaryOKC6
11-08-2012, 05:27 AM
I am taking the crew to the Warren to see Skyfall on Friday. Already have my balcony seats reserved. Bring on the 30oz beers!

SoonerQueen
11-08-2012, 10:40 PM
The Bond movie was fantastic, You will love it. We went to see Lincoln tonight. You have to go see it. The acting was amazing.

SoonerQueen
12-11-2012, 01:42 PM
We haven't been to the movies in a few weeks. I have some good movies though for the next couple of weeks. We are going to see the new Tom Cruise movie Jack Reacher Thursday night. Monday night is The Guilt Trip with Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogen. On the 19th I am lucky to get to see Les Miserables.Really looking forward to that one.

SoonerDave
12-12-2012, 06:39 AM
The Bond movie was fantastic, You will love it. We went to see Lincoln tonight. You have to go see it. The acting was amazing.

Agree completely. My son and I went to see it and thought it was one of the best Bond movies ever. Totally different "spin" on Bond, but still Bond.

progressiveboy
12-12-2012, 07:56 AM
I recently went and saw "Flight" with Denzel Washington. It has been out about 3-4 weeks now. Great movie!

kelroy55
12-12-2012, 08:16 AM
I haven't been to the movies in ages. I usually wait till their out on Blu Ray

SoonerQueen
12-17-2012, 12:25 AM
I haven't been to the movies in ages. I usually wait till their out on Blu Ray

I'm a member of a movie group and the movies we see are free.I also get invites from studios to screenings and they are free too. Can't beat it and it's fun to see the movies before they are released.

Plutonic Panda
12-20-2012, 03:07 AM
I'm a member of a movie group and the movies we see are free.I also get invites from studios to screenings and they are free too. Can't beat it and it's fun to see the movies before they are released.You're lucky.