View Full Version : Any Homeland fans here?

Dustin
10-28-2012, 03:18 AM
I think this show might be my favorite show on television at the moment. The acting is top notch and the story just captivates you. If you have Showtime, I highly recommend watching from the beginning On Demand. DO NOT start watching this season without watching the first season first. You wont have the foggiest idea what's going on.

http://i4.ytimg.com/sh/oGc4clLLwhI/showposter.jpg?v=502d5775

venture
10-28-2012, 11:09 AM
It is amazing. I just wish these shows would go longer through the year. LOL

I really love the scripted dramas on the movie networks. It is nice to see story lines told without the need to hold back on realistic behaviors (language and such).

Without spoiling anything, I'm really interested to see the fallout from last week's episode.

duckman
10-28-2012, 04:16 PM
I love the fresh produce section!

Dustin
12-16-2012, 09:13 PM
Holy... Crap!!! What a finale! Can't wait til next season!!

kelroy55
12-18-2012, 12:24 PM
I haven't watched this show yet so it looks like I need to get caught up on past episodes.

OKCisOK4me
12-18-2012, 12:38 PM
I was about to say...I only go to Homeland because it's 3/4 of a mile away from my house.

On the actual item of concern, I don't have cable but a friend of mine vouches for the show. Will rent it when it comes out or hopefully it will end up on Netflix instant view.

venture
12-19-2012, 10:25 PM
I was about to say...I only go to Homeland because it's 3/4 of a mile away from my house.

On the actual item of concern, I don't have cable but a friend of mine vouches for the show. Will rent it when it comes out or hopefully it will end up on Netflix instant view.

Don't plan on it ever showing up on Netflix when Showtime has their own streaming service.

Back to topic. I did finally watch the finale and OMG it was very good. I love how they are setting up the next season. I do hope they expand a bit on additional/new threats.

Won't say more so I don't ruin it.

Dustin
12-19-2012, 10:55 PM
Don't plan on it ever showing up on Netflix when Showtime has their own streaming service.

Back to topic. I did finally watch the finale and OMG it was very good. I love how they are setting up the next season. I do hope they expand a bit on additional/new threats.

Season 3 can't get here fast enough!

OKCisOK4me
12-19-2012, 11:09 PM

Isn't Weeds a Showtime presentation? It is on Netflix... Just sayin..

venture
12-20-2012, 01:20 AM
Season 3 can't get here fast enough!

Indeed! I really don't like how these Showtime shows vanish for 9 months. Oh well...GoT will be back soon enough. I also have a few seasons of Dexter to catch up on now. :)

Isn't Weeds a Showtime presentation? It is on Netflix... Just sayin..

The agreement between Netflix and Showtime prohibit any current running series from Netflex. Weeds is there because it isn't a current series anymore and out of production.

Dustin
08-09-2013, 04:58 PM
New Season 3 Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXOUIsu-E0Q

venture
08-09-2013, 07:19 PM
August go away already...so ready for this.

Dustin
08-09-2013, 07:29 PM
August go away already...so ready for this.

September 29th.... Practically October. :(

venture
08-09-2013, 08:32 PM
September 29th.... Practically October. :(

Stop that. Think positive. Could be worse. Only 2 episodes left of TrueBlood...5 months until GoT...no more Borgias. Though this new The White Queen looks interesting, but Starz doesn't really breed long lasting series. Da Vinci's Demons isn't bad and I really like it, but its between seasons now. Damn these 10 episode seasons on the movie networks. :-P

Dustin
08-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Stop that. Think positive. Could be worse. Only 2 episodes left of TrueBlood...5 months until GoT...no more Borgias. Though this new The White Queen looks interesting, but Starz doesn't really breed long lasting series. Da Vinci's Demons isn't bad and I really like it, but its between seasons now. Damn these 10 episode seasons on the movie networks. :-P

I've never had Starz. Only HBO and Showtime. I usually follow only 1 or 2 shows at a time. Right now it's Walking Dead and Homeland. My friends can't believe I've never seen an episode of Dexter or Game of Thrones. I've committed a sin apparently!

venture
08-09-2013, 10:07 PM
I've never had Starz. Only HBO and Showtime. I usually follow only 1 or 2 shows at a time. Right now it's Walking Dead and Homeland. My friends can't believe I've never seen an episode of Dexter or Game of Thrones. I've committed a sin apparently!

You have! :) I'm still on season 2 of Dexter...I need to just commit to catching up before its completely done.