View Full Version : Last Ounce of Courage

Jim Kyle
09-14-2012, 07:55 PM
Just saw an excellent flick at AMC Quail today -- "Last Ounce of Courage" is the title, and it was produced by Kevin MacAfee, an OKC youngster whom some of you may remember. Parts of it were shot on location in OKC but I certainly didn't spot them...

While it would be easy to characterize it as a religious story, it's actually far deeper than that: it deals with our individual freedoms to worship (or not) as we please, and to celebrate holidays in traditional fashion without being forced into "political correctness."

Since all movies these days are judged by the amount of money they make during their opening weekend, it will help Kevin's fledgling (but fully professional) venture become established for as many people as possible to view it this weekend. Yes, this is a blatant plug for it, but not just because I've known Kevin for more than 30 years. I went to support his effort; I came out of the theater to support the message he's giving us: that every individual bears responsibility for his action, or inaction, in defense of all the freedoms that so many of our young men have died for over the years! You can ignore the religious overtones if you like, and it's still a powerful production!

bucktalk
09-14-2012, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the review and info! Will try to see it this weekend.....

SoonerQueen
09-15-2012, 10:01 PM
I want to see it. I saw the previews and it looks like a great film.

Roadhawg
09-18-2012, 07:13 AM
I'll have to check it out