View Full Version : The Words

SoonerQueen
09-04-2012, 09:56 PM
We went to a preview of the movie The Words tonight. It was a very interesting and well told story. It stars Bradley Cooper,Zoe Saldana,Jeremy Irons,Dennis Quaid, and I really enjoyed it. Tomorrow we go see the new Clint Eastwood movie Trouble with the Curve. I love going to free movies and seeing films before they come out to the public.It was a good evening.

ThomPaine
09-05-2012, 10:34 PM
Any tips for scoring free movies?

SoonerQueen
09-05-2012, 11:11 PM
There are several sites to go to. The best one I have found is GOFOBO.com. You fill out a short registration, and then check the site by your zip code. When there is an "open" movie, you click on it and then make a copy of the pass with a printer.You have to plan on getting there at least an hour in advance to get a seat. Most of the movies are either at the Harkins or Quail Springs. I like the Harkins best. I check the site a couple of times a day because once they add an "open" movie the passes go fast.

Roadhawg
09-06-2012, 07:43 AM
We went to a preview of the movie The Words tonight. It was a very interesting and well told story. It stars Bradley Cooper,Zoe Saldana,Jeremy Irons,Dennis Quaid, and I really enjoyed it. Tomorrow we go see the new Clint Eastwood movie Trouble with the Curve. I love going to free movies and seeing films before they come out to the public.It was a good evening.

I wondered about that movie, the previews I've seen are interesting.

ThomPaine
09-06-2012, 09:12 PM
There are several sites to go to. The best one I have found is GOFOBO.com. You fill out a short registration, and then check the site by your zip code. When there is an "open" movie, you click on it and then make a copy of the pass with a printer.You have to plan on getting there at least an hour in advance to get a seat. Most of the movies are either at the Harkins or Quail Springs. I like the Harkins best. I check the site a couple of times a day because once they add an "open" movie the passes go fast.

Thanks!