View Full Version : Fall daytime lineup for local stations

SoonerQueen
07-30-2012, 05:52 PM
Does anyone know what the lineups look like for the local tv stations for fall? The only thing I know is that the guy from Survivor will have a talk show on channel 9 at 3:00pm.

Tydude
07-30-2012, 06:18 PM
i believe Channel 5 is going to stay the same and same as Channel 4

duckman
08-02-2012, 04:11 PM
"General Hospital" moves to 1 pm on September 10 to make room for "Katie" at 2pm on KOCO. MY guess is that "The Doctors" is moving to 9am to replace "Nate Berkus." I haven't seen any promos for Ricki Lake, Steve Harvey or Trisha Goddard. I'm assuming those three will be relegated to KOKH/KOCB or KSBI. I wish someone would pick up "Live! with Kelly" in our market.

Tydude
08-03-2012, 10:10 AM
"General Hospital" moves to 1 pm on September 10 to make room for "Katie" at 2pm on KOCO. MY guess is that "The Doctors" is moving to 9am to replace "Nate Berkus." I haven't seen any promos for Ricki Lake, Steve Harvey or Trisha Goddard. I'm assuming those three will be relegated to KOKH/KOCB or KSBI. I wish someone would pick up "Live! with Kelly" in our market.
Live with Kelly is the number 1 daytime talk show now and of course News 9 dropped in for Nate Berkus show

SoonerDave
08-03-2012, 12:56 PM
"Nate Berkus," a show whose existence I could never explain nor fathom, was cancelled by the production company/owner/whatever. I thought Bonnie Hunt did a very nice daytime talker a couple of years ago...but it didn't last.

I thought we'd see a revival in the daytime gameshow department given the success of CBS' revival of Let's Make a Deal and ongoing success of Price is Right, but I guess aimless happy-talk shows are even cheaper than gameshows to produce. Alas.

duckman
08-03-2012, 06:22 PM
When ABC made the unfortunate to decision to cancel "All My Children" and "One Life To Live", they made the worse decision to reprogram with two "View" clones. If they had replaced one with a game show, they may have been able to justify the original plan of cancelling "General Hospital" too.

Tydude
08-27-2012, 07:50 PM
they have cut the Doctors show on KWTV news 9 so the new Ricki Lake show will be on at 9:00 AM

zookeeper
08-27-2012, 08:24 PM
"Nate Berkus," a show whose existence I could never explain nor fathom, was cancelled by the production company/owner/whatever. I thought Bonnie Hunt did a very nice daytime talker a couple of years ago...but it didn't last.

I thought we'd see a revival in the daytime gameshow department given the success of CBS' revival of Let's Make a Deal and ongoing success of Price is Right, but I guess aimless happy-talk shows are even cheaper than gameshows to produce. Alas.

SoonerDave, Do you ever watch Antenna TV? MeTV is also coming October 1st.

http://www.antennatv.tv/shows/
http://metvnetwork.com/programs.php