View Full Version : John Travolta, Victim or Victimizer?

Sheetkeecker
05-14-2012, 12:25 PM
I suppose John Travolta has made a lot of money over the years.
Are there those who just want a piece of that pie,
or was Travolta the one after the piece of the pie?

BBatesokc
05-14-2012, 12:40 PM
I suppose John Travolta has made a lot of money over the years.
Are there those who just want a piece of that pie,
or was Travolta the one after the piece of the pie?

I'm going to guess that an awful lot of people who read this won't have a clue what you're talking about since I doubt the majority follow the reporting of sites like TMZ (with good reason) and Travolta has been in the news for different things and most people probably more widely know him in the news following his son's tragic death.

I'm going to guess you're talking about the masseur allegations. However, considering virtually every detail is still not public, I really don't know how anyone can provide anything other than bias and unfounded opinion.

So..... my answer is "Yes."

RadicalModerate
05-14-2012, 12:48 PM
"Up yuh nose wid a rubbah hose. . ."
Victim. Period.

Let this be a warning to all who think Scientology or Elvisim is the answer to the current war between Catholics Protestants and Whatever Makes You Feel Gooders. (Are you listening, Mitt? . . .)

BradR
05-14-2012, 03:02 PM
So...what's going on?

ljbab728
05-14-2012, 08:59 PM
So...what's going on?

They're talking about this article that I saw several days ago on the front page of the MSN web site not on TMZ.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=726502

White Peacock
05-18-2012, 10:50 AM
It's long been rumored that Travolta is homosexual, so that either lends credence to the accusation, or it was the inspiration for the fraudulent accusation. I don't care either way. My only problem with Travolta is his choice of religion, but I like him as an actor so I couldn't care less in whose nose his rubber hose goes.

kevinpate
05-18-2012, 11:12 AM
Tis a gripping tale to those who care, though it appears to rub some the wrong way.

Larry OKC
05-18-2012, 01:03 PM
http://todayentertainment.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/17/11746631-john-travoltas-attorney-slams-allegation-star-groped-jeff-conaway?lite

At the bottom of the article, there is a link from Travolta after Conaway's passing.

BBatesokc
05-18-2012, 04:34 PM
Tis a gripping tale to those who care, though it appears to rub some the wrong way.

Lets hope it has a happy ending.

White Peacock
05-19-2012, 12:59 AM
This thread has taken a turn for the hilarious.