View Full Version : Boomerang Grille closed

ahlokc
01-22-2012, 09:14 AM
Noticed that Boomerang was closed last night driving by on the way home from eating out. Saw a sign that said Sauced Coming in January 2012. Can't be 100% sure this is what the sign said as it was dark, but that was what it looked like. Anyone ever been to one of these restaurants? Is it any good?

kevinpate
01-22-2012, 09:41 AM
Noticed that Boomerang was closed last night driving by on the way home from eating out. Saw a sign that said Sauced Coming in January 2012. Can't be 100% sure this is what the sign said as it was dark, but that was what it looked like. Anyone ever been to one of these restaurants? Is it any good?

Sauced is presently in the Paseo in OKC, and it will remain there. This is an additional location. I'm considering this a good thing, but I was never a major fan of Boomerang. It was ok, but there were just several burger barns in Norman I liked better. I don't really have a favorite sit down pizza place in Norman right now. This might work out well for me.

Uncle Slayton
01-22-2012, 03:59 PM
I don't really have a favorite sit down pizza place in Norman right now. This might work out well for me.

Gotta give Sandro's a try. On Main right across from the high school.

SoonerDave
01-31-2012, 10:18 AM
Hmmm...wonder if this bodes ill for the Boomerang on S Western in OKC, in the Brookwood Center that is undergoing remodeling?

While I like Boomerang, their prices always seemed just a bit above the norm compared to similar food, and never thought they really merited the premium.

MsProudSooner
01-31-2012, 10:55 AM
Boomerang used to be above average, but I was there twice in the last year and it was below average both times. I wondered if it had changed ownership and the new owner just wasn't willing to spend the $$$ for better quality. Guess it doesn't matter now.