stoid
01-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Great place to get a student massage located at 8101 NW 10th Street
Suite A
Oklahoma City, OK 73127 phone 405.420.9516
http://imtcollege.com/students-massage-clinic

CCOKC
01-09-2012, 07:43 PM
That used to be my office. Crazy. We moved from there 3 years ago.

Of Sound Mind
01-10-2012, 07:27 AM
What exactly is integrated massage therapy? Don't we have some integrated message parlors that have been the focus of some law enforcement agency stings recently?

/snark

RadicalModerate
01-10-2012, 07:53 AM
I trust that this story will have a happy ending . . .

metro
01-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Sounds scammy

JayhawkTransplant
01-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Nah, 'integrated massage,' as I understand it, combines multiple massage techniques (deep tissue, swedish, etc...NOT the dirty techniques).

If you're a massage addict (not the gross kind) like me, finding a local massage school is a great idea. You can get high-quality, well-instructed massages for sometimes a quarter of the cost of going to a spa. Often, after the students are done with their formal training, they enter into an internship of sorts, where they charge the same cheap student rates, but work in a studio or even travel to your home, and sometimes are not allowed to accept tips. It's the best thing everrrrrrr...

Yikes, I sound like such a cheapskate. But I love love love massages and spend a ridiculous amount of money each year on them.

And, since it was mentioned--the whole idea of the happy ending is so unappealing to me. I guess men and women have very different ideas of the term 'relaxation...'

RadicalModerate
01-13-2012, 07:56 AM
You mean something more like this?
DhFOFEakEyc

Midtowner
01-13-2012, 08:44 AM
Hmm... placement, on-time finishing, etc. disclosures are missing from this site. Doesn't the Department of Education require you to post those on your website in order for you to qualify for student loan money?

stoid
01-17-2012, 09:21 AM
If you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see that they are licensed by OBPVS, which makes them a Private School in Oklahoma.

Midtowner
01-18-2012, 11:55 AM
If you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see that they are licensed by OBPVS, which makes them a Private School in Oklahoma.

So not eligible for Dept. of Education financial aid, then? Sure they're licensed in Oklahoma, but why would anyone want to go to a school which kept its placement and on-time finishing disclosures under wraps? I'd be pretty wary.

(or are those stats available somewhere?)