View Full Version : Wow...a new 7-11 on SE 29th and Sunnylane

Bimmerdude
12-01-2011, 07:53 AM
Just saw the sign for a new 7-11 at the intersection of SE 29th and Sunnylane (area where the old Sinclair gas station and Del City Muffler used to be at). I wonder if they are going to follow thier current theme of a large gas station that offers 100% gas or are they just going to build a small gas station? Looks like OnCue will have some competition now.

Daniel

MDot
12-01-2011, 11:02 AM
I'm betting they build one of their current themes. That's my guess.

plmccordj
12-01-2011, 11:16 AM
It is going to be a very large 7-11 store, not the small type. They purchased the old Brannons store and are going to tear it down. They are direct competitors to the new Oncue Express at SE 29th and Sooner.

mmonroe
12-01-2011, 06:17 PM
This was in the eastword last week. good read. CHA is suppose to expand as well.

MDot
12-01-2011, 06:20 PM
It is going to be a very large 7-11 store, not the small type. They purchased the old Brannons store and are going to tear it down. They are direct competitors to the new Oncue Express at SE 29th and Sooner.

I remember the Sinclair and Brannons, I went there all the time as a kid. Good times. LOL

easternobserver
12-01-2011, 07:44 PM
I was driving by there the other day and saw a surveyor crew at the old Hollywood Video....looks like that corner is going to perk up....

Bimmerdude
12-02-2011, 06:54 AM
Even though I reside in Moore, I grew up near Del City and still frequent Del City on a daily basis. It's always great to see improvements in and around Del City. The new police station looks awesome.

I wonder what they are going to do with the old Hollywood Video property?

Redskin 70
12-03-2011, 07:15 AM
Even though I reside in Moore, I grew up near Del City and still frequent Del City on a daily basis. It's always great to see improvements in and around Del City. The new police station looks awesome.

I wonder what they are going to do with the old Hollywood Video property?

Dollar tree I heard has bought it.