View Full Version : landscaping referals???

WilliamTell
09-13-2011, 08:28 PM
We need to have some dirt work done in our backyard and get an auto sprinkler installed. Any recommendations?

stick47
09-17-2011, 06:06 AM
Sending you a PM

Thunder
09-17-2011, 09:45 PM
Sending you a PM

stick47, do you realize what you had done? Sending him a PM like that sounds like you are an owner of such business, but does not want it to be known. Bad reviews? Bad ratings? If not, then sorry, cuz I'm just looking out for others (in this case, WilliamTell). Because its shady to do it behind closed curtains on a topic like this.

Say it openly, we have many other users that may be currently and/or potentially in the future be interested in responses. People do Searches when they need to find something. When they find this thread...and see nothing...well, its disappointing.

stick47
09-18-2011, 04:33 AM
I have no such business Thunder. Anyway I thought this was a free country? And maybe you should just MYOB.

WilliamTell
09-18-2011, 02:20 PM
Thunder...thanks for the concern but he just gave me a detailed description of what work he had done and two good companies he's found.

bandnerd
09-18-2011, 03:28 PM
Sometimes people prefer to not put everything out there, Thunder. I'm sure stick meant no ill will and just wanted to share it privately. There is nothing "shady" about it.