View Full Version : Geekinvaders.com

Firefly831
06-19-2011, 12:22 AM
My husband has been running a tech site for years now doing hardware reviews and techy stuff. Just recently though, he's changed the format a bit and now I, along with our best friend have made it into a sort of entertainment site heavy on the geek:)
We talk about everything from movies to books and everything in between. There is still hardware reviews if you are looking to upgrade or just want to learn about whats out there plus we are doing short videos reviews of different things too. Our first one is of all three of us reviewing Green Lantern.
I'm having a blast doing it and seeing as its father's day this weekend I thought maybe I could spend a lil time telling some people who might not ever come across it other wise. Especially local people like you guys!
Feel free to leave comment in any story that catches your eye and if you would like us on facebook or send out a twitter about us I know he'd be pleased as peaches! (you can do it right from the right side bar on the site even)
I've always enjoyed everyone else's blogs on here so I hope its ok I posted this:):)

Ohh the link is http://www.geekinvaders.com

HewenttoJared
06-19-2011, 08:57 AM
Nice blog. Needs some SGU whiner posts!