View Full Version : GSW Furniture reviews?

OU Adonis
01-24-2011, 11:09 AM
Anyone know much about them? I am looking for some inexpensive modern furniture.

BBatesokc
01-24-2011, 11:47 AM
Cheap furniture (quality and price). Not that that is always a bad thing. Just depends what you are looking for.

I bought furniture from them for our son's first apartment. He got furniture he thought looked really cool and we got an apartment full for about $3,000. Probably won't survive several moves and I wouldn't recommend if you've got pets. But, for him it worked.

They fill Craigslist with ads that don't tell you who they are or where they are located - just a phone number.

You can actually buy alot of their stuff online cheaper (even with shipping) but you don't get to see it first and the cool photos can be deceiving.

I wouldn't buy it for my house, but would be fine for someone young or on a tight budget.

StayAtHome_Mom
01-10-2012, 01:34 PM
I actually bought a sofa from them recently. They actually have a showroom furniture located on Meridian Ave. Reason why I bought it because they actually carry the high end sofa that is Made IN USA and not the cheap imported stuff. Buying American furniture helps American workers.

CurtisJ
01-14-2012, 10:54 AM
Hate to be unpatriotic here, but "Made in USA" and "High End" are not synonimous. Plenty of quality furniture is produced overseas and plenty of crap furniture is produced in the good ol' USofA.

Crap, I'm in the Bible belt, what am I saying (I'm going to be hung for this). Uhh... NATIONALISM! YAY! I LOVE YOU UNCLE SAM!!!!!!!!

KeeraK
01-20-2012, 01:30 PM
I haven't bought any furniture from them but I have bought furniture from similar low priced furniture places. I bought a faux leather couch and love seat when I got my first apartment. It looked nice and modern but the springs broke and it ripped after about four years. For the price, it wasn't bad for how long it lasted but I'd spend a little more and buy from a store with a little better quality. It will last longer and won't fall apart over time.