View Full Version : If anyone is looking for season tickets, at a cheaper price, look inside.

megax11
07-28-2010, 06:00 PM
As the title mentions, I am trying my darndest, to get rid of my season tickets for this year.

I can't really give my long store here, well actually, I will paste it from my auction, up on ebay -

First, allow me to explain why I am selling these. My son, during the Thunder's playoff stint, was desperately wanting to go to game 6. After failing to get tickets for games' 3, 4, and 6, I buckled after seeing a disappointed son, and called the Thunder ticket office, to place an order for season tickets.

Needless to say, it was an move I would regret. I can afford to keep the tickets, but when it all comes down to it, I shouldn't have bought them, when I need other things most importantly.

So instead of trying to sell them at cost -

I AM SELLING THEM FOR CHEAPER THAN WHAT I PAID FOR THEM!!!

That's right... I am selling them at a loss, for my thick-headed move... My loss is another's treasure.

Best of all, I am selling 3 tickets, which I paid $1310 for, for the price other auctions, that are selling just 2 tickets, in the same vicinity.

Even though the price is listed above, I will gladly take a 210 dollar loss, just to recoup any of the money I should have never spent in the first place, seeing as I needed to do other things first, with it.

So, I am asking for $1100 for 3 tickets, and I got as close to row "A," as I could, nabbing row "H" whereas my first seats were in row "K."

In the end, I just need to get back as much money as possible, but will take a loss, to sweeten the deal for any possible buyer.

That's some of my auction statements, there... If anyone here, happens to be looking for tickets, they can find my auction there... I can always cancel it, if someone is interested, and as I stated in my auction, I will take either a $210 dollar loss (1100), or a $310 dollar loss (1000).

I was so irked at the fact I couldn't take my son to the playoffs games, so I foolishly bought season tickets, when I should have used my money on other things, for the time.

I also stated in the auction listing, that I will purchase (or if someone can instruct me on how to put my tickets in a buyer's name) playoff tickets, and give them to the buyer, at cost, and I will even wave the extra fees that come with buying tickets.

Auction can be found here -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230504415608&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Or if anyone is interested, or knows of someone who is interested in getting 3 season tickets, for potentially 310 dollars less than cost, let them know where to find said auction, or can reach me on the OKCtalk.com forums, where I can cancel the auction itself.