View Full Version : WOW - Peachwave Frozen Yogurt - Now Open

Jethrol
05-29-2010, 06:42 PM
Ok, so I'm out driving around today just looking at various shops and such and I came across Peachwave and was really blown away. Here's the website:
Peachwave.com (http://www.peachwaveyogurt.com/)

It's located on the NE corner of N. Rockwell and Hefner Road way back in the shopping center. The door opens on the SW corner and it's on the far East side of the shopping center. You can easily see it once you're in the shopping center parking lot....but it's back off the road a bit.

First thing you'll notice is how bright it is and colorful. I think it's going to be impossible to stay in a bad mood once you enter that store. Bright red, orange, yellow, green chairs and couches. It was totally surprising and I love it!!

Now the good stuff, it's self serve so you pick your yogurt then your toppings and then pay. They charge you by how much your stuff weighs and I really didn't leave room for toppings. It also wasn't your regular type of yogurt either....tangy and such....well mine wasn't because I got cookies and cream with crushed heath bars on top!!! How can you not like that?

The taste was just like ice cream and I honestly couldn't tell a difference.

Do yourself a favor and check them out.