View Full Version : Toy Museum

Pages : 1 [2]

Soonerus
05-13-2010, 10:00 PM
You're right, but the place that's the worst about this is Sweets & Eats downtown. They add the fee regardless! I told them they're breaking the card acceptance agreement. Guess they don't care.

What's worse is they're screwing their own customers by tacking on the fee. Not a good business approach, IMO.

Use cash or don't eat there...duh...

rcjunkie
05-14-2010, 03:07 AM
Hey, I was on my way through Amarillo, Tx. the other day and noticed that the "Snake Hutt" that sits on the south side of I40 is vacant. Any chance that they would move to B-town? I think it would be a huge boon in this down economy. Yep, siamese it off a huge Bass-pro sized Stuckeys and we could collect revenue dollars the likes of which have never before been dreamed.

How could this not become vacant space in under a year?

"Yeah just in town for the b'ball game. Lookin for some action. Hey, know where a guy might find a mint condition He-Man (as Adam of Greyskull) action figure in its original case?"

"Cree, cree..." (this is the sounds of the crickets)

Not everyone is as narrow minded as you, there are several that enjoy-trying/visiting new attractions; Museums, Parks, etc:

Kerry
05-14-2010, 09:02 AM
Use cash or don't eat there...duh...

That is what they are doing. They won't eat there.

jbrown84
05-15-2010, 08:18 PM
Um, Metro, just remember the person who was posting in the Coffee Slingers thread... I still say that's a tough one to beat.

Agreed!

Downtowner405
05-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Since it really isn't up to us to determine where this museum is to be located, I would say "Welcome to Bricktown." Had the owner wanted to build in the Arts District, I would say "Welcome to the Arts District." My point is that any attraction like this is good for downtown and OKC as a whole. Bricktown is a family-oriented destination that would benefit from the addition of this new tennant. And kudos to Jim Cowan and others who will help make this happen.

wachhund
05-20-2010, 09:58 AM
The curator of the museum recently lost his wife. Wooster Funeral Home & Cremation Services - Cremation - Service – Pauls Valley – OK (http://www.woosterfuneralhomes.com/)