View Full Version : Where's the Payne Man?

Head
03-23-2010, 04:36 PM
Where's David Payne?

possumfritter
03-23-2010, 06:56 PM
I heard he is attending Finishing School where he is supposed to learn how to behave while on TV.

Dustin
03-23-2010, 10:50 PM
snowflake chasing in the panhandle?

stick47
03-24-2010, 05:37 AM
Hawaii but is now back. Showed a photo of an Ogle breaching 100 yds away from the boat.

Head
03-24-2010, 04:15 PM
Hawaii but is now back. Showed a photo of an Ogle breaching 100 yds away from the boat.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!
I saw it. Be nice.
I really love the pic with him by the "Blow Hole" sign.:LolLolLol

Dustin
04-01-2010, 05:14 PM
Has he switched over to nighttime permanently? I liked him better in the morning!

drum4no1
04-01-2010, 08:01 PM
Morgan is on vacation....

SoonerQueen
04-02-2010, 02:21 AM
David Payne will be back to mornings on Monday.

ljbab728
04-19-2010, 11:31 PM
David Payne will be back to mornings on Monday.

He is the most irritating person on any of the local news stations. He knows weather but he spends too much trying to be funny when most of the time he only comes across as being sarcastic or silly. I like to watch the early news on channel 4 and always look forward to the times when he's not there. While I'm ranting, I wish they would also get rid of the "laughing guy". It sounds like they have a preplanned laugh trak and makes the news look more like Hee Haw.

Bostonfan
04-20-2010, 06:22 AM
He is the most irritating person on any of the local news stations. He knows weather but he spends too much trying to be funny when most of the time he only comes across as being sarcastic or silly. I like to watch the early news on channel 4 and always look forward to the times when he's not there. While I'm ranting, I wish they would also get rid of the "laughing guy". It sounds like they have a preplanned laugh trak and makes the news look more like Hee Haw.

I'd rather listen to him than the 5 year old girl they got to replace the dork from the north.

possumfritter
04-20-2010, 09:21 AM

You have written this the way I have thought it many times, before I decided I had had enough of KFOR in the morning.

ljbab728
04-20-2010, 11:12 PM
I'd rather listen to him than the 5 year old girl they got to replace the dork from the north.

She may not have David Payne's experience but she is much easier to watch and actually listen to. She also has a very professional delivery.