View Full Version : texas road house to be built in moore

Pages : 1 [2]

pearlbluevtx
03-25-2010, 06:39 AM
I was in that area yesterday afternoon and didn't see a coming soon/target sign.

I did see a Coming Soon Jack In The Box sign though - no Target sign.

Drove down 19th last night, saw the "Coming Soon - TARGET" signs up!

rcjunkie
03-25-2010, 09:05 AM
I was in that area yesterday afternoon and didn't see a coming soon/target sign.

I did see a Coming Soon Jack In The Box sign though - no Target sign.

It's on the S. side of 19th, just West of Home Depot.

frittsfarm
03-25-2010, 09:19 AM
It's on the S. side of 19th, just West of Home Depot.

There's not a 'Coming Soon - Target' sign on our property.

There is a Jack In The Box/Coming Soon sign

There is a FRITTS FARM info sign (same as off Tele Rd east side)

There is a Direct Development / Fritts Farm info sign (we have a 3 more of these on our property as well).

There is a sign for the new Fire Station No 1 / builder sign.

Unless I'm out of the loop (!!), there's not another sign out there. I'll drive over there and see. I drove down 19th St yesterday and it's the same pasture land and signage that I'm used to seeing!

I AM appreciative of the interest in this though ... thanks! Jason Fritts

MsDarkstar
03-25-2010, 09:50 AM
My nephew manages Chateau de Bronze at 19th & Santa Fe. I was on my way to see him at work & saw the signs on the South side. I think there were two, tall skinny & red, with the white Target bullseye. Picked his friend up & on our way back down 19th we drove by again and HE pointed the signs out to me, said Oooh look, Target's coming! I said ok, so those ARE Target signs? I thought they were when I went by before but only noticed the logo. He said yeah, pretty sure that's what they said. LOL if I gave incorrect information, I am SO sorry! I know that the Fritt's logo is round, looks like multicolored "petals"...I can't imagine that both of us would seperately misinterpret signs as being Target signs but weirder things have happened!

Let me know if I'm crazy or blind please so I can make an appointment with the eye doc! :)

Jesseda
03-25-2010, 11:54 AM
idrove by this morning, my rubber necking self almost caused a accident, i didnt see a target sign, lots of fritts signs and the jack in the box sign.. on the north side the coming soon bank sign and that chicken sign..hmmm

kbsooner
03-25-2010, 08:06 PM
Does anyone know if it's going to be a Super Target or just a regular Target?

Every rumor I've heard has been that it is not a Super...

Easy180
03-25-2010, 08:16 PM
Every rumor I've heard has been that it is not a Super...

What I have heard as well...regular target is not very exciting

Chase
03-26-2010, 01:16 PM
The new regular Targets now have quite the grocery section.

soonerwatcher
04-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Exactly. But the thing to consider is that the vast majority of OU fans that embarass you are the ones that never even stepped foot on campus for a class. Yes, I know it may be shocking to them, but it's a university and not a professional sports team. This is one thing I'll never understand about the very large group of OU fans (yes, there are even some OSU fans that fall into this category). It cracks me up when they say "we" when it comes to OU or OSU. There is no "we" if you never attended a class there.

So the fact that I attended every home game at OU from the time that I was five years old until 17 or 18 means nothing. As soon as I chose a different college to attend, one better suited for my economic situation at the time, means I can no longer be a fan. Remind me to tell my six year old that she can no longer cheer for the OU women because she has not attended class at OU. I think your argument is old and tired.

mikesimpsons82
04-05-2010, 04:49 PM
So the fact that I attended every home game at OU from the time that I was five years old until 17 or 18 means nothing. As soon as I chose a different college to attend, one better suited for my economic situation at the time, means I can no longer be a fan. Remind me to tell my six year old that she can no longer cheer for the OU women because she has not attended class at OU. I think your argument is old and tired.
Of course you can still be a fan, you'll just be grouped with the others. Like I said, it is a university, not a professional sports team. It is not an "argument". Facts are facts. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings.

soonerwatcher
04-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Of course you can still be a fan, you'll just be grouped with the others. Like I said, it is a university, not a professional sports team. It is not an "argument". Facts are facts. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings.

Don't recall arguing whether it was a university or a pro sports franchise. Don't let your ego get to high your going to have to do a lot more to hurt my feelings.

ksu4ever
04-07-2010, 03:07 PM
I would imagine when they begin the restructuring of the I-35/I-240 interchange the businesses in the Crossroads Mall area will suffer mightily.

mblues
04-07-2010, 06:33 PM
I would imagine when they begin the restructuring of the I-35/I-240 interchange the businesses in the Crossroads Mall area will suffer mightily.

Ok, I'll bite; when is this project forecasted to hit? The last I heard on that rumor was that it was false and nothing was planned. Has something new come up on this deal?

SkyWestOKC
04-07-2010, 06:38 PM
They [OK] own the old Ford Dealership on the SW corner of the interchange.

Easy180
04-07-2010, 07:09 PM
Ok, I'll bite; when is this project forecasted to hit? The last I heard on that rumor was that it was false and nothing was planned. Has something new come up on this deal?

Didn't the city clear out a row of houses north of 240 for the project?

mblues
04-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Didn't the city clear out a row of houses north of 240 for the project?

I believe it was actually some apartments. I am not saying it won't happen, but the last I heard it was a rumor and there wasn't anything on the planning table.