View Full Version : 2009 Halloween Action

Dave Cook
10-29-2009, 01:00 AM
Where is the wildest place to go this year for adults celebrating Halloween in the metro?

Dave Cook
10-29-2009, 01:31 PM
Good heavens.....this thread speaks volumes.

kmf563
10-30-2009, 07:34 AM
There are a ton of places and parties that have been going on all month. Halloween night all of my adult friends will be at VZD's with a costume contest and getting treated to some eye and ear candy from Albert Aguilar. I will be taking the kiddos trick or treating.

I will google some things I have heard if you want but there are a ton of things going on. One of my favorite things to do is get a group together and dress up and head out to the Muskogee Castle. Very cool place. Lots of fun.

kevinpate
10-30-2009, 10:04 AM
kmf, you could always bring your halflings to Norman for Trick/Treat tonight, and go party with the adulty crew on Saturday night. I suspect the ability to start eating candy a day early might score some mega points for the idea.

kmf563
10-30-2009, 10:34 AM
I wish. Tonight is pumpkin patch and storytelling trick-or-treat in the park. Tomorrow is the neighborhood trick or treating. I babysit and his parents have to work both nights. I enjoy doing those things though. My son doesn't want anything to do with halloween. He definitely missed that gene from me.

I have already enjoyed my halloween. I do all month. I've been to a scary movie, the castle in muskogee, a party, and the halloween parade and concert. I've had plenty of fun. :)