View Full Version : Work on the corner of Sara Rd and Hwy 152

rickself
07-19-2009, 08:24 PM
It seemed like for at least a week, there was activity in the far front corner of the Lowe's complex, right on the corner of Sara Rd and Hwy 152. Maybe they were just putting in natural gas lines or water, but it seemed like the corner was being groomed. You have to assume on a corner lot like that, it'll be a restaurant of some sort. My wish list? IHOP or Denny's or Burger King.

jarrington00
07-21-2009, 03:09 PM
My wish list? IHOP or Denny's or Burger King.

I would hope Mustang doesn't become a fast-food filled city. I would prefer a Louie's, Ted's, TGI Fridays or at least a Chilli's or Applebee's. I'm excited for the new Swadley's Barbecue. If it was going to be fast-food I would be pulling for a Chick-fil-a or a What-a-burger.

rickself
07-21-2009, 05:21 PM
What-a-burger. Oh Ya, forgot about What-A-Burger! I like BK's croisant and the IHOP breakfast, but they need to bring What-A-Burger back to Mustang.

mark
07-27-2009, 04:08 PM
I would hope Mustang doesn't become a fast-food filled city. I would prefer a Louie's, Ted's, TGI Fridays or at least a Chilli's or Applebee's. I'm excited for the new Swadley's Barbecue. If it was going to be fast-food I would be pulling for a Chick-fil-a or a What-a-burger.

i think we already are a fast food filled city. granted, not having many restaurants nearby keeps my budget in check, it would be nice to get something good on that corner.

netradiobill
07-29-2009, 06:21 PM
applebes was scheduled to come in but called it quits for at least now because of the economy!!

DaveSkater
08-04-2009, 03:00 PM
We need a health food option, like a big azz souper salad, or something on that line....