View Full Version : Hats Off to Christian Brothers Automotive - Yukon

rickself
06-05-2009, 11:22 AM
For the better part of 2 months, I had a computer / electrical problem in my Dodge Dakota. I chased the problem around myself for a few weeks and coming up with nothing, turned to Christian Brothers Automotive to fix the elusive problem. I had already replaced the computer and checked all the fuses and relays. Tom at CBA had me drop the truck off (by towtruck) on a Friday morning and by that evening, they had diagnosed the problem as a crankshaft sensor. At that moment, Tom gave me a quote for the towing, diagnostics, parts, and labor, all under $500. Come Monday, the guys at CBA had replaced the sensor, but then the instrument cluster failed. So Tom had another shipped in. That part showed the same signs as the original. He then had me order a new computer (PCM) from warranty. Everything now worked together and all was well. After futzing with the truck for a week and a half, trying this and that - the price stayed the same! They even arranged with me, a Yukon finance company that loaned me the money to pay Christian Brothers.

Hats off to Tom, Eric and the crew at Christian Brothers Automotive.:yourock:

If you need some work done on your vehicle, give them a call - 350-2338. They are in the new facility acroiss from Yukon High School on Garth Brooks Blvd. They are good, honest, Christians that are interested in getting you back on the road and getting you back in with your other vehicles. Thanks, guys!

MadMonk
06-05-2009, 01:21 PM
I can second that recommendation. I've used CB on a number of occasions for things that I don't have the time/inclination/skill to tackle myself and I've always left 100% happy with their work.

stick47
06-05-2009, 05:04 PM
Haven't used them but next door is The Hookup an auto stereo & tint place. Took the new Rav4 in along with the boys Eclipse and had tint applied. They gave me a time estimate and then we motored up to Okarche and just as we were finished with our chicken The Hookup called my cell and said our cars were ready. I would recommend them to anyone looking to keep their cars cooler this summer.