View Full Version : GQ Fashions Grand Opening This Weekend!!

GQofOklahoma
04-02-2009, 11:51 PM
GQ Fashions Fine Menswear and more
3525 NW 23rd St
NW 23rd & I-44
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73107
For More Information Contact: Andy Mahbubani Jr.
405-204-2101

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE -----------------

GQ Fashions Fine Menswear and more will be having the grand opening of its new flagship location at NW 23rd and I-44 this Friday, April 3, 2009, at 10:00 a.m.

GQ Fashions Fine Menswear and more offers a variety of men’s suits and apparel at affordable prices. Sales for the grand opening include $59.99 suits, $19.99 dress shoes, $14.99 dress shirts, and $9.99 ties.

The idea for the new location was generated by a need for more space and desire to provide an overall better shopping experience.

“We needed the new location for more space, better accessibility, and a totally new visual impact,” said GQ Fashions general manager Andy Mahbubani Jr.

The new location is 7,000 square feet and is located on NW 23rd street just off I-44.

After 12 years at its previous location at NW 23rd and Meridian, loyal customers are happy to see the new location completed.

“The new store is fabulous. It is a step up from the old location because there is so much space,” said 12-year customer Harold Lee.

The business keeps customer coming back to the store with excellent customer service and quality clothing.

“I have been a customer at GQ [Fashions] for so long because the sales staff is always ready, which makes it easier to shop,” said Lee. “Plus, I always get compliments when I wear my suit out.” he added.

Customer service is a main reason for the location change says Junior.

“I am very excited to be able to do this for our customers. They are the best customers in the world.” said Junior.

GQ Fashions is a family business owned and operated by Andy Mahbubani Sr. and his two sons.

“I am very excited for my children. What I do is for the future not the present,” said Mahbubani.

The business was originally created in the 1970’s by Mahbubani. He began making custom-made suits for military soldiers and it has evolved throughout the years.

“I thank God for what he has blessed me with,” said Mahbubani.

Press Release by Jason Hines.
-----------END-----------

GQofOklahoma
04-02-2009, 11:52 PM
I really appreciate all of the support from OKCTalk. We have had customers come in to both locations and mention seeing us on OKCTalk and that being a reason for supporting us. Thank you so much everyone. This is in fact, a dream come true for our family. God Bless!

Andy Mahbubani Jr.

Midtowner
04-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Andy, that's great. Congratulations on your success.

ETTSN.

soonerguru
04-07-2009, 06:32 AM
I drove by this weekend and noticed a nice crowd of vehicles in the parking lot. It looks like a nice store. I'll have to check it out in the next week or so.

bigjkt405
04-07-2009, 07:14 AM
I had nothing but positive experiences at GQ. Even bought my wedding shoes for me and my party there, and we all still occasionally end up out in the same shoes from the wedding....lol