View Full Version : Check out the Photo Gallery

Keith
01-19-2005, 12:52 PM
For all the recent newcomers, I invite you to visit the photo gallery. Just go to the link at the top of the page, and click on "photo gallery." There is a section where singles on this forum can post their pictures, and a place where you can set up your own member gallery with pictures you upload. There is also a place where you can comment on a photo. Who knows, if you are single and looking for an online romance, this could be the place to find one.

All pictures that are submitted must meet the approval of Todd, the founder of this forum. No obscene or nude pictures allowed.

Now, I must say that we have some very good looking ladies that frequent this forum:Smiley199 , and I am hoping the pictures that they posted of themselves are really them. I can't say much about the guys, ladies, so you will have to be the experts on that. I also wonder about some of the pictures the guys post:headscrat .

Anyway, head on over to the photo gallery and take a look at some of the cool that have been uploaded.

Patrick
01-19-2005, 01:02 PM
Now, I must say that we have some very good looking ladies that frequent this forum:Smiley199 , and I am hoping the pictures that they posted of themselves are really them.

Yeah, how about that DarlingDiva chick! She's quite a hottie! LOL!

MasterWolf
01-19-2005, 06:39 PM
Yeah, how about that DarlingDiva chick! She's quite a hottie! LOL!
She is gorgeous, beautiful, and yes, quite a hottie!!