View Full Version : Quizno's

workman45
03-11-2009, 11:01 AM
Stopped by Quizno's at NW 39th & St. Claire to get some lunch. Ordered a small specialty sandwich, drink and a bowl of soup. The package only gives a cup of soup and I wanted more, so the total was right at $12.70. No problem, I wanted a large soup and I was geting it, or so I thought. The sandwitch was fine, correct size with reasonable quality. The soup was OK but only about an ounce larger that a cup of soup from a restaurant. Now let's look at this situation: moderate food quality, fast food ambiance and very limited portions for just short of $13.00. I could have added an extra $5.00 to it and had lunch at Cheever's, make that should have. Oh well, as usual it's buyer beware, so be aware.

mecarr
03-11-2009, 12:55 PM
QUiznos is one of the most unhealthy sandwich chains out there. Just look at their nutritional information on the website and you'll not want to go there again.

okyeah
03-11-2009, 01:01 PM
If you wanted a cheaper sandwich, you should've gone to Subway's or Lee's Sandwiches...Quizno's has always been a little more expensive than its competitors.

I usually get the Chicken Caesar Flatbread Salad. It's pretty good, but the flatbread is super salty. I dont like how the lettuce pieces are chopped and long, either

OKCMallen
03-11-2009, 01:31 PM
QUiznos is one of the most unhealthy sandwich chains out there. Just look at their nutritional information on the website and you'll not want to go there again.

You can get a small turkey, bacon and guac with fat free ranch for under 500 calories. That's healthy and responsible eating in my book. If you're chained to your desk like lots of us, that is ALL the caloric intake you need at lunch.