View Full Version : Danny's Day

Dave Cook
01-22-2009, 03:16 PM
Anyone ever heard this before? Posted on another board.....

Mary Hart was in OKC because her husband was playing for the '89rs. She went and got the job co-hosting a prime time show with Regis Philbin. Her husband sued her for divorce on grounds of adultery and it turns out she had hit the casting couch with one of the shows producers and when she went to NYC for the job, she moved in with him. The Philbin show didn't last long and it wasn't long after that she showed up on Entertainment Tonight as their first co-anchor.

CCOKC
01-22-2009, 05:09 PM
Probably everyone on this board who lived in OKC my age (42) was on Danny's Day. Not sure why, but it was just something you did when you were 2 or so. Still have the picture.

namellac
01-22-2009, 05:46 PM
Search for Danny's Day on YouTube. There's a few of them out there.

drumsncode
01-22-2009, 07:36 PM
Anyone ever heard this before? Posted on another board.....

Mary Hart was in OKC because her husband was playing for the '89rs. She went and got the job co-hosting a prime time show with Regis Philbin. Her husband sued her for divorce on grounds of adultery and it turns out she had hit the casting couch with one of the shows producers and when she went to NYC for the job, she moved in with him. The Philbin show didn't last long and it wasn't long after that she showed up on Entertainment Tonight as their first co-anchor.

Are we talking about Burt Sugarman, her current husband?

Anyway, I had the pleasure of meeting Mary Hart on the show, and I also ran into her at the grocery store. I do believe she was the first Perfect Ten I had ever seen. If you think she looks good now, when she was about 26 she was beyond all words. I'm still trying to get over it! ;-)

bluedogok
01-22-2009, 08:19 PM
I knew someone who dated him 10 years or so after their divorce, her ex-husbands name was Terry Hart, I think he was an attorney or something. In trying to remember his name I did a search for him, this came up (http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/people/dating/terry-hart.htm).

Muddy Grimes
08-31-2012, 06:36 PM
My father appeared on this show, as did my uncle, as the backup band for Fats Domino. Does ANYONE have that clip? I would be forever grateful

boscorama
09-01-2012, 08:10 PM
You might get hold of Danny Williams; he of all people might know if there's any way to find what you're looking for.