View Full Version : Vinyl Stickers?

BradR
12-16-2008, 08:32 PM
I'm sure there are a dozen people on here that make these but I figured I'd throw this out there. I just got a vinyl plotter and can make small stickers for your car windows or any other application. I'm still learning so my prices aren't as high as the sign shops and I don't really offer installation, just cutting and mailing them out.

here's a link to my current ebay auctions so you can see about the sizes I have been making:
Items for Sale by kayceeskollectibles (http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/kayceeskollectibles)

If there's something you need made up feel free to let me know and I'll see if I can help you out.

If this is against forum rules, please delete the thread and act like I didn't do it!:k-bunny:

Oh GAWD the Smell!
12-17-2008, 12:36 AM
Can you cut a 12' long, 14" wide vinyl strip into 4 long strips?

I've got a big long piece that I'm going to use to make racing stripes on my beer fridge...But I don't trust myself to cut it. :D

BradR
12-17-2008, 07:52 AM
you're wanting a roll cut? i'm not quite understanding what you need. i think the main problem will be that my machine is one of the smaller ones so it only handles media around 8-11". i did get some 24" rolls and cut them down to 9" on my table saw but the edges were pretty jagged (they're not used in the cut)

Oh GAWD the Smell!
12-23-2008, 08:59 AM
Yeah...It's 12" wide and I'd like it cut into racing stripes with 1/4" pinstripes on the outsides.

Don't sweat it...I've got a guy that's good with such things and I still have to finish painting the fridge.

Thunder
01-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Those are good. Can you be specific as to what kind of stickers? Are these the kind that will ruin the paint or is it more like magnet can be reuse many times?

BradR
01-03-2009, 07:44 AM
it's self-adhesive vinyl. I wouldn't put it on MY paint but i don't know if it will ruin it or not. It's more made for windows but I do know people put them on painted surfaces sometimes.

They are definitely not magnetic though.

I have made a page on my website with a little larger selection:
http://okshowpics.com/thumbnails.php?album=166

Most of these are car/minitrucker related, but if you need anything custom made just let me know.

CuatrodeMayo
01-03-2009, 08:31 AM
Do you do any that are a little less...white trashy?

BradR
01-03-2009, 09:30 AM
i can do whatever you want, but white trash sells these days.

If you have any suggestions on other stickers I should put on the site, I'm all ears. If one happens to sell I will give you a free one.

Thunder
01-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Okay, I realized what it is now. It is for window. Now that you further cleared that it is not the one "cling reusable".

BradR
01-03-2009, 10:18 PM
nope, sorry