View Full Version : Quaratine

Karried
10-12-2008, 10:30 AM
Anyone going to see this one? Looks scary !!!!

Martin
10-12-2008, 11:19 AM
i haven't seen it yet... but i've seen the original version called rec which was produced in spain last year. it's pretty intense... i loved it. i've heard that quarantine isn't quite as good... a bit more drawn out than the original and the acting not quite as convincing... but altogether not a bad adaptation. i'd recommend it and will probably go see it.

-M

Oh GAWD the Smell!
10-13-2008, 12:14 AM
Two guys I work with that live for that kind of movie went and saw it...They hated it.

Tex
10-13-2008, 12:31 AM
I thought it was good besides the camera man point of view. If you can't watch Blair Witch Project or Cloverfield without getting sick then this movie is not for you. I was overcome by motion sickness within the first 30 minutes.

westsidesooner
10-13-2008, 10:03 AM
I thought it was good besides the camera man point of view. If you can't watch Blair Witch Project or Cloverfield without getting sick then this movie is not for you. I was overcome by motion sickness within the first 30 minutes.

I love horror movies!!!

Thanks for the heads up on that aspect. I was really looking froward to seeing this movie, but now I may sit it out. My eyes and funny camera work could be disasterous for whoever sits near me :dizzy: