View Full Version : JR's BBQ

flintysooner
07-30-2008, 01:53 AM
J.R.’s Blog » Home (http://www.jrsbarbq.com/)

Went for lunch to one in Moore in the strip center north of Wal-mart and south of Lowe's.

I wasn't terribly excited about trying it but the food turned out to be really good.
Will definitely go again.

Jesseda
07-30-2008, 06:08 AM
thanks for the info flinty sooner. I can not belive all the new options we have in moore, very exciting.

drummerboy
08-05-2008, 12:23 AM
It's nice to have a J.R.'s closer to home, saves a little gas not having to drive to Norman. My wife usually doesn't like BBQ, but she tried JR's and loves it. Not too smokey for her.

flintysooner
08-05-2008, 06:58 AM
Nice, big bar, too.

BradR
08-05-2008, 11:33 AM
i have only been to the norman one but we love it and go almost every time we are in norman together

Easy180
08-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Nice, big bar, too.

Surprised me too...Tried it for the first time last night and was impressed by the bar area...I wanted to go right but for some reason my pregnant wife steered me to the left :fighting3

Had the turkey and part of my wife's chopped brisket nachos...Both were excellent

Good stuff and a lot nicer inside than I was expecting

Will definitely be back

Oh GAWD the Smell!
08-05-2008, 11:43 PM
Surprised me too...Tried it for the first time last night and was impressed by the bar area...I wanted to go right but for some reason my pregnant wife steered me to the left :fighting3

Had the turkey and part of my wife's chopped brisket nachos...Both were excellent

Good stuff and a lot nicer inside than I was expecting

Will definitely be back

Have you tried Moody's (new bar where Indian Hills Steakhouse used to be) yet? I know it's open now. I've not been by yet.

I'm glad to see that Moore is FINALLY getting a couple of bars. That's LONG overdue.

Jesseda
08-06-2008, 06:19 AM
Easy 180 not trying to change the subject, but is your wife going to give birth in the moore hospital? If so is it DR. Fletcher, she was really good when my wife had our son back in 2006. Everything about the moore hospital when it comes to delivery was great, they treated my wife great, and our son great.

Easy180
08-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Have you tried Moody's (new bar where Indian Hills Steakhouse used to be) yet? I know it's open now. I've not been by yet.

I'm glad to see that Moore is FINALLY getting a couple of bars. That's LONG overdue.

I haven't been down there yet Oh Gawd...All of my happy hour buddies live north so that would be quite a haul for them

Let me know what you think if you beat me to it

Easy180
08-06-2008, 08:43 PM
Easy 180 not trying to change the subject, but is your wife going to give birth in the moore hospital? If so is it DR. Fletcher, she was really good when my wife had our son back in 2006. Everything about the moore hospital when it comes to delivery was great, they treated my wife great, and our son great.

Yes and Yes...Gone in on a couple of appts and I really like her...Seems very enthusiastic

ndnboi0
10-20-2008, 05:18 PM

Your forgetting the regency lol.