View Full Version : Lisa and Ron on 96.9BobFM

okieslick
12-13-2004, 08:53 AM
Does anyone know what happened on the Lisa and Ron show this morning? I had a co-worker tell me a little about it.

JRI
12-13-2004, 11:45 AM
I would like to know as well. Caught the tail end of it and couldn't believe my ears. Now I have to find out what happened!

slydog
12-16-2004, 06:33 PM
Rumnbles are that Lisa had heard the company of Citadel has a little sale unfolding, or, in the works so to say. The rant was Wiskey induced, and as she stated on the air Ron has tried in the past to get Lisa fired, don't know if this in true or not don't know Ron, but, I have worked with Lisa at Krxo some time back. this lady is for real, if she says it, it may not be far off base.
Don't know Citadels' position on a sale, but sources tell me it may be true.
Slydog...

K Mac
01-21-2005, 08:16 PM
Lisa is coming back Tues Jan 25th @ 8:00 . Should be interesting listening to how they cover the issue. Ron said on radio today maybe he should go piss the boss off so he could take a month vacation!

Sooner&RiceGrad
01-22-2005, 12:28 PM
Well... Ron read her resignation letter the other day, and said he had been a jerk.

K Mac
01-25-2005, 08:47 PM
Lisa & Ron are back on air,I just caught the last bit of the explanation but it sounds like she was in rehab.

K Mac
02-02-2005, 05:57 AM
Thursday @ 10:00 on Channel 4 Lisa is going to talk about the blowout with Linda Cavanaugh

pamela5758
02-04-2005, 08:26 AM
Hey guys-
I missed the report last night on channel 4 - what's going on?

Keith
02-04-2005, 08:59 AM
I missed it too. Can anyone fill us in on what happened?

mranderson
02-04-2005, 09:30 AM
I saw the interview. She said she may have had residual effects from getting plowed the night before, plus had a problem with painkillers. She said she estimated she drank 1/5 a night of booze. Linda Cavanaugh called it "Jack and Coke."

Although this was an effect of addiction, had I owned the station, due to the publicity, I would have terminated her. I am surprised they did not.

Midtowner
02-04-2005, 09:43 PM
I saw the interview. She said she may have had residual effects from getting plowed the night before, plus had a problem with painkillers. She said she estimated she drank 1/5 a night of booze. Linda Cavanaugh called it "Jack and Coke."

Although this was an effect of addiction, had I owned the station, due to the publicity, I would have terminated her. I am surprised they did not.

Jack Daniels + Coke = a good combination.

Wouldn't recommend the painkillers though.