View Full Version : John Conrad Golf Course

mmonroe
03-30-2008, 03:58 PM
John Conrad Golf Course | John Conrad Golf Course (http://www.golflink.com/golf-courses/course.asp?course=913945)

Just reading some reviews on the Golf Course....

Are there any plans for upgrades to the facility in the future?

Deafguy
03-30-2008, 04:33 PM
I've played there a lot.

I think the layout is fine. It has a good mix of easy and challenging holes. You will not find a better twilight deal in the metro. The fact that they allow you to purchase half cart rentals and 9 hole fees makes it worth going there alone. The greens could use a little updating like Tinker and Trosper have done.

I am not aware of any plans to upgrade the facilities, but I would not be suprised if there were none.The golf courses in the metro area have been having a hard time . There are just too many golf courses here. In the early 2000s there was an upsurge in golf interest because of Tiger Woods an all of the attention he brought to golf. Now that the novelty has worn off and the interest in golf has leveled out or gone down.

mmonroe
03-30-2008, 09:22 PM
All the more reason to become "THE" golf course to come to.

mmonroe
05-06-2008, 11:23 PM
I just got back from Cedar Ridge Country Club in Broken Arrow where they hosted the LPGA... let me tell you, a few changes over here and we could host the LPGA no problem.