View Full Version : O'Connell's St. Pats Day

kmf563
03-07-2008, 08:04 AM
I know they are having their annual bash in the same location with permission from the campus, but does anyone have the official line-up for entertainment or more info?

MikeLucky
03-07-2008, 08:50 AM
I know they are having their annual bash in the same location with permission from the campus, but does anyone have the official line-up for entertainment or more info?

But I have a mug from last year that says "Last year on Lindsey"

What happens now?

:dizzy:

OKCDrummer77
03-07-2008, 09:02 AM
But I have a mug from last year that says "Last year on Lindsey"

What happens now?

:dizzy:

Find a copy of the newspaper with the headline "DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN" and display them together.

MikeLucky
03-07-2008, 09:04 AM
Find a copy of the newspaper with the headline "DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN" and display them together.

Well played, sir.....

:congrats:

I can add this years mug that will say "last year on lindsey, no really I mean it this time" to the collection......

kmf563
03-07-2008, 09:11 AM
It's kind of like that last tour the Rolling Stones have been doing since 1988. No really, this is the last one! Come on. We mean it this time!

Chefdavies
03-07-2008, 09:37 AM
Ah st patty's day at O'connell's always brings out the best!!! I remember days of gettin up at 6am to get the "liquid corn flakes award" that the sports animal would give out. Then go home sleep, and show back up. I wonder if they will start charging at 3pm or earlier, this is the main reason I choose to go else where last year. But I do love that green beer!!!

john60
03-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Does anyone have any idea when they plan on opening on Campus Corner? They have had their neon sign up for about six months. Trouble getting a liquor license for that location or something?

MikeLucky
03-12-2008, 08:12 AM
Does anyone have any idea when they plan on opening on Campus Corner? They have had their neon sign up for about six months. Trouble getting a liquor license for that location or something?

well what I heard is that it WAS going to be open for football season since they had to close the old location by January 1st.... but then the University gave them some extra time to stay open in the old location and the assumption is that they are putting off the opening of the new location until they absolutely have to.....

OKCMallen
05-02-2008, 11:06 AM
Seems like it would be hard to maintain two locations at once. I parked in front of it last night and it didn't seem like it was close to opening, but who knows. I am looking forward to it.

BG918
05-03-2008, 01:06 PM
They are a couple months away from the looks of it. If they don't open before the first football game they never will...