View Full Version : Looking for a Professional Opportunity in OKC

Naptown12713
02-11-2008, 03:14 PM
My family and I had recently relocated to OKC around 14 months ago in which I accepted a Director level position with a local company. However, due to significant financial pressures, the company I had worked for had abruptly decided to eliminate all Director level positions within their organization. Therefore, I am looking to network with others on this site to develop job leads and opportunities throughout this community. I bring over 14 years of management experience in strategic focus, operational excellence and staff development. If you would like to know more about my experience and professional value, then please feel free to leave a message.

Karried
02-11-2008, 07:20 PM
Does anyone have any networking sites or ideas to share?

Oh GAWD the Smell!
02-12-2008, 12:42 AM
Does anyone have any networking sites or ideas to share?

Only thing I know of for an executive is hire a headhunter. But I'm sure he already knows that.

I'd suggest one, but I only know IT people.

And you guys. :D

bretthexum
02-21-2008, 02:16 PM
LinkedIn: Relationships Matter (http://www.linkedin.com)

I think that's one of the more popular ones.

hbb
03-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Naptown,
What kind of business did you work in? What industry are you looking for jobs in?
We are possibly looking for a Director in our Business Development.
I should also ask if you have found anything in the OKC area yet.

Naptown12713
03-07-2008, 07:45 PM
HHB...Please provide me with email address. I would be glad to send you a copy of my resume. My work experience is in Operations Management.

Bretthexum...Thanks for the link for the professional network web site. It will be very useful for me to be able to connect with other professionals in the OKC area.

Naptown

hbb
03-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Naptown,

Would prefer not to post my email up here, is there a way that I can confidentially send you my email addy?

Karried
03-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Guys, you should be able to send a Private Message.. Click on the User Name and send a PM... look in the upper right corner for messages received.