View Full Version : Blazers Hockey

Ms.Relaxationstation
12-07-2004, 01:38 PM
The Oklahoma City Blazers will practice outside on Wednesday, December 8 at the Braum’s Ice Rink in the Civic Center Park from noon to 1 p.m.

For the third consecutive year, the Blazers are taking part in the Downtown in December campaign by practicing outside at the Braum’s Ice Rink. The unique outdoor practice will give the Blazers players an opportunity to practice in a way they haven’t in some time. Outside.

I'm a Blazers fan so if any of you have tickets to the games and you dont have any intention of going- let me know.

El Gato Pollo Loco!!!
12-07-2004, 07:27 PM
Awww poop...I gotta work too :(

Patrick
12-07-2004, 09:15 PM
Man....I'm busy as well....and I was actually wanting to make this. We're a little late on getting our 25,000 lights up this year....I'll be working late the next couple of days!
If you can make it, I encourage you to....you're in for a real treat.

1adam12
12-08-2004, 10:06 AM
I just like to go watch them fight, knowing that I don't have to carry my locking bracelets with me or be involved with it. I get to watch for a change.

BTW, hey, relaxationstation, I wish I could go with you to the hockey game. It would be a blast, but I have to work this weekend :(

mranderson
12-08-2004, 10:23 AM
I just like to go watch them fight, knowing that I don't have to carry my locking bracelets with me or be involved with it. I get to watch for a change.

BTW, hey, relaxationstation, I wish I could go with you to the hockey game. It would be a blast, but I have to work this weekend :(

I agree. Have you heard the joke "I went to a boxing match and a hockey game broke out?"

Ms.Relaxationstation
12-08-2004, 10:30 AM
Yes Mr Anderson that why I love hockey....3 sports in one. I feel like it gives me my fill of sports!

1Adam12....yeah too bad you are working, Keith got me tickets for Saturday! Thanks Keith! :rock_on:

Patrick
12-08-2004, 12:54 PM
1adam12, why don't you post a pic of yourself?

Ms.Relaxationstation
12-10-2004, 10:26 AM
Ditto 1Adam12....we are all waiting!!! :noldus:

1adam12
12-10-2004, 01:42 PM
Did I tell you that I am not photogenic? I don't take good pictures. I will see what I can find. I think I may have a few where I am in my swim suit. Unfortunately, the swim suit was tight, so it had a rather snug fit.

mranderson
12-10-2004, 01:48 PM
Did I tell you that I am not photogenic? I don't take good pictures. I will see what I can find. I think I may have a few where I am in my swim suit. Unfortunately, the swim suit was tight, so it had a rather snug fit.

Never worry about that. My picture makes me look wider than a 747 is long, and Sum Dum Gy posted it for me anyway. :noldus:

Oh. Relaxationstation: I love the evil eye avator.