View Full Version : clash of the choirs!

xd0nn4x
12-19-2007, 06:13 PM
is anyone else watching this? I hope team shelton wins!

kevinpate
12-20-2007, 05:16 AM
saw it last night for the first time. two things are for certain. There are some powerful voices in those groups and the wardrobe person for that show needs a visit from the What Not To Wear team. Truly horrid choices all over the place.

soonerfan21
12-20-2007, 09:00 AM
I swore I wasn't going to watch it and then couldn't help myself . . . anytime OKC is featured I'm gonna watch. Blake Shelton is a hoot, though! Great sense of humor and I think they are featuring OKC in a wonderfully positive light.

Funny note - they mentioned on the radio today that one of the main singers from OKC (Francine) is a parking meter maid!

xd0nn4x
12-20-2007, 11:47 AM
i missed the first two nights, but i love how they portray us! Everyone i know that havent been there think we are all cowboy boot wearing beer drinking cow tipping red necks! lol But i really hope they win, i was sad they were in the bottom two, sheltons humor cracks me up!! And its nice to see people i've met before on tv, and that alot of people's dreams have been fulfilled.

jbrown84
12-21-2007, 08:38 AM
It was very enjoyable. The auditions and early rehearsals were held at the Farmers Market. It looked really cool