View Full Version : Making a short list...

Rifleman2C
10-09-2007, 07:12 PM
Just arrived back in OKC after one long plane flight... and it is good to be back!

This probably doesn't qualify as a 'Best or Worst' thread officially, but where are some of your recommendations for good restaurants that you just can't help frequenting? I have my top five that I must visit while I am here, but I could use your help and am looking for your suggestions!

Already off of the list after arrival last night: Mr. Spriggs BBQ in MWC

2) Cocina de Mino

3) Spencer's BBQ

4) Zorba's

5) 1492

And yeah, I'm not much into on the steak and potato scene, if you can't tell by the choices I've thrown in. But I will be here for a couple of weeks, so I'd be interested to hear some of your recommendations to the old OKC resident 'visiting' from out of town!

Millie
10-09-2007, 07:30 PM
Flip's
Johnnie's
Falcone's

Rifleman2C
10-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Flip's
Johnnie's
Falcone's

Flip's is good stuff... was actually planning on eating at Johnnie's last night, but didn't come down I-240 like I had originally planned...

So, where is Falcone's, and what are they all about?

Millie
10-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Falcone's is NY-style pizza. Not the best I've ever had, but certainly some of the better pizza of its kind around here. They're open late and their Bricktown location has great tables right on the canal- it is a great place to have a late snack and enjoy looking at lower Bricktown.