View Full Version : Optometrists(I Need Recommendations)

linze
09-28-2007, 08:01 PM
I'am currently looking for recommendations for a Good Optometrist (at a fair price) as I'am on a tight budget right now. Also any place to buy glasses. Particulary in the far southwest OKC metro or Moore area. Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Linze

flintysooner
09-28-2007, 08:17 PM
I've used both Dr. Pointer (about N 5th and Broadway in Moore) and Dr. Leemaster (about S 4th and Telephone Rd) and would recommend both of them.

metro
09-28-2007, 09:43 PM
I recommend Dr. Grindstaff at NW 36th and Meridian. He's very friendly and honest and will even send you elsewhere if he thinks it's best for you. If you end up going there, PM me and I'll get you his contact info, etc.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
09-28-2007, 11:13 PM
My sister went to and loved the guys in the 12th Street Shopping Center there in Moore. Right across from Subway and behind the Credit Union Service Center. I think it's "Ledbetter Eye Care" or something like that. I bought my mom a pair of glasses in there once and they seemed reasonable.

Well...I shouldn't say that, as I don't wear glasses and I don't know what "reasonable" is.

My sister still went to that place even after she moved to Dallas. She would drive up here for her eye appointments.

linze
10-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Thanks! This has been most helpful

Intrepid
10-01-2007, 10:54 PM
I too can highly recommend Dr. Ledbetter. I have been going to him for several years now and was also a patient of his dad's when I was little.

His office is in the City of Moore shopping center.

405-794-3588 is his office #.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
10-02-2007, 02:01 AM
Yup, my sister used to go to his dad as well.

teacher girl
10-03-2007, 03:08 PM
i have gone to dr. jon painter up until we moved to texas and he is right off i 35 (I think it's around the jr high football stadium area..............can't remember exactly!

I really liked him