View Full Version : Il Dolce Gelato

Il Dolce Gelato
09-27-2007, 04:03 PM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know we are in Norman. We are getting a lot of people coming in still saying they didn't know we were open. We stay true to Italian tradition in creating small batches of gelato and sorbetto daily from the highest quality ingredients the Italian way. We carry 20 flavors of gelato and 4 sorbetto every dat. Please come see us in the Robinson Crossing shopping center at the Northwest Corner of I-35 and Robinson. Our address is 1318 N. Interstate Dr. and our phone # is 329-7744. If you have any questions please call or post. Also we are having a gelato magician from Italy in the store on October 15th from 6 - 9:30 pm and he will be doing all kinds of crazy stuff with gelato. We hope to see you soon.

Grazie e ciao,

Neil

metro
09-28-2007, 07:41 AM
I'll have to try it next time I'm in Norman. Welcome to the site and I hope you will contribute to other areas of the site.

Il Dolce Gelato
09-28-2007, 08:49 AM
I most assuredly will contribute in other areas. I try to stay up on what's going on around OKC and I think this is a really good site to stay connected to other parts of the city. Thanks metro!

Jesseda
10-01-2007, 09:40 AM
OKAY THIS IS A DREAM.... My wife and I live in the south part of moore, and we where just talking about gelato, we are so excited that one has opened up in norman, we will be there sometime this week to try you guys out

Stan Silliman
01-07-2008, 09:15 PM
Nice place with tasty Italian ice cream and very comfortable seating. You could use another table or two.