View Full Version : Skirvin Restaurant

amandagall5
08-28-2007, 02:27 AM
Has anyone eaten at the Skirvin? I was wondering what the food and prices were like.

CuatrodeMayo
08-28-2007, 07:28 AM
Ate breakfast. Service wasn't too fantastic. Maybe they don't give much attention to people who have complimentary breakfasts, thinking they won't tip well or at all...If that was the case, then they weren't disappointed. The food was excellent and the prices weren't too terribly bad.

EDIT: The Park Avenue Grill.

metro
08-28-2007, 07:47 AM
Which restaurant? There is the Park Avenue Grill and their other restaurant, I forget the name.

betts
08-28-2007, 08:40 AM
I ate at the Park Avenue Grill for dinner. The prices were moderate and the food was quite good, I don't remember either being impressed or unimpressed with the service. It's such a beautiful hotel, and the decor of the restaurant is very interesting.

jbrown84
08-28-2007, 08:54 AM
That's the only restaurant. The Red Piano is just a lounge.

mecarr
08-31-2007, 10:01 AM
I've heard from several people that the restaurant in the Skirvin Hotel is pretty poor. The food isn't that good and the service is suppose to be horrendous. When you are paying as much you do at the Skirvine, you'd expect different.

Jeopardude
09-05-2007, 08:54 AM
I had a very nice lunch at the Skirvin. Best fries I've had in a while. The service was fine and the Park Avenue Grill is a nice room.

FritterGirl
09-05-2007, 10:57 AM
I had breakfast there some time back. It was quite good, and they had a nice menu of items. Our service was a bit lacking, but there was nothing really to get up in arms about.

I haven't been back for no other reason than I usually eat lunch in my office, and when we out we eat closer to home, and not downtown.

redland
09-05-2007, 11:33 AM
I had Sunday brunch at the Skirvin (Park Avenue Grill) several weeks ago, and both food and service were excellent.