View Full Version : Construction?

FlounderinDC
08-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Anyone know what is going on at Lindsey and Sam Noble? There on the southwest side? looks like a lot of earthwork going on. There is a bank right there. Someone told me apartments, but I thought I would check here and see if anyone knew.

BimmerSooner
08-13-2007, 03:53 PM
Car dealership I believe. Can't remember which one is relocating...not that it matters.

BoulderSooner
08-14-2007, 11:32 AM
mark heitz chevy .. i believe ..

and i hear rumors that his current location will be demolished and will become retail/office space

SSJX
01-07-2008, 04:05 AM
Sorry for posting on an old topic, but I just wanted to clear up the uncertainty of the posts made before.

The site under construction at the intersection of W Lindsey St and Ed Noble Pky will in fact be the new Marc Heitz Chevy dealership. I found this out when I decided to hang out with my father one day, he is a used car dealer and frequents dealerships in search of trade-ins; luckily my question was answered by some guy whose son works for Heitz.

venture
01-10-2008, 11:35 AM
Or you could just go by the site and see the Marc Heitz signs on the semis there. LOL

Either way...waste of good land for stupid car dealership.

kevinpate
03-09-2008, 02:08 PM
the construction reminds me of the battery bunny, it just keeps going and going and going and going