View Full Version : Wow no one comments in here about Yukon?

Clock4869
07-23-2007, 05:27 AM
Just thought i'd start a new post. i know there's alot of construction going on Yukon specifically by the Dickinson theater. There may be some other places as well. Anyone know of the new things coming? Restaurants, new businesses, shopping centers, etc?

metro
07-23-2007, 07:42 AM
Where is the Dickinson theater?

MadMonk
07-23-2007, 09:18 AM
I'm going to the recently remodeled Yukon 5 today. I'll let you know what I think.

dalelakin
07-24-2007, 06:03 PM
Where is the Dickinson theater?

Behind Lowes/Kohls Strip mall off of Garth Brooks.

Here are a couple of links

Czech Hall Village (http://okmet.org/cover/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=196&Itemid=52)

West End Pointe (http://okmet.org/cover/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=197&Itemid=52)

Not sure how current the info is...Maybe Spartan will chime in?

MadMonk
07-24-2007, 08:09 PM
Well, I didn't make it out to the Yukon 5. They weren't playing Ratatouille and I promised my kids I'd take them to see it.

merryfim
07-27-2007, 03:03 PM
the word on the street is a target store is coming but thats unconfirmed officially. the mustang paper this week had yukon confirming plans for a shopping center next to the hospital but would not officially release the name of the new tennants but only listed the comapny who will be developing the center

Clock4869
07-29-2007, 07:39 PM
Hey i have been to Yukon 5.. I actually was a little disappointed, but i think it was mainly due to the fact that they opened it prior to finishing construction. So someof the carpet was not down yet. It was a lot smaller than i expected. Oh well at least it gives us more options and more money into yukon from other surrounding cities.

I heard about the target. That would be great! i thought it was going to be in another shopping center though. I guess a proposed one near albertsons (i say that because it was supposed to be on czech hall power center) anyway i think the company that bought land near the hospital is Gulf right? I haven't seen them do anything in a long time. Are they talking about doing something now?

Jack Wonder
09-18-2007, 03:44 PM
the word on the street is a target store is coming but thats unconfirmed officially. the mustang paper this week had yukon confirming plans for a shopping center next to the hospital but would not officially release the name of the new tennants but only listed the comapny who will be developing the center

Not just any Target, I heard it was going to be a SuperTarget.....or whatever they call the larger ones (like on Memorial & Penn).