View Full Version : Paca B's Pizza

Oh GAWD the Smell!
07-21-2007, 07:44 PM
I ate at Paca B's Pizza in SW Moore at 149th and Santa Fe earlier today. It's a small pizza joint right next to Dan McGuinness Irish Pub.

I have to say that it was about the best service I've ever had in a restaurant. Probably because the owner of the place (he named it after his son) served us personally, and you know that he cares more than anybody :D . Pizza was GREAT. Hand tossed crust and all. Ate some nachos for an appetizer with chicken, cheese, and jalapeņos on them. G/F liked her pizza too, and she's not a big pizza eater.

I'll be back often as long as the notches in my belt don't get too out of line.

Martin
07-21-2007, 08:01 PM
i've been meaning to try that place out... thanks for the review! -M

Oh GAWD the Smell!
07-21-2007, 08:38 PM
The only reason it took me so long to try it out is the fact that Dan McGuinness is right next door, and their food is phenomenal...Plus they have great beer. Paca B's has Bud, Bud Light, Mich Ultra, and Corona. Blah.

Easy180
07-22-2007, 06:46 AM
Same thing here...Usually if I'm parking in that lot I find myself walking into McGuinness

Have only had takeout once from Paca B's and it was pretty good

flintysooner
07-22-2007, 01:56 PM
I've only been there once I think but was also served by the owner, Paul I think he said. They have a web site:Paca B's Pizza Pies & Subs (http://www.pacabs.com/)

metro
07-22-2007, 08:40 PM
Sounds good, I'll have to check it out. I feel sorry for the kid named Paca B.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
07-22-2007, 08:59 PM
The kid was in there while we were. He seemed none the worse for wear. Good lookin' boy.